21.D ended his reign in embarrassment.
22. C owing to the undoubted and respectable status
23. A the role of the nobility in modern democracy
24. B fails to change his lifestyle as advised.
25. D Carlos, a lesson for all Monarchies
26. C check suspects phone contents without being authorized.
28.A getting into ones residence
29. C citizens privacy is not effectively protected
30.B new technology requires reinterpretation of the constitution
31.B journals are strengthening their statistical checks
33. D set an example for other journals
34. C has room for further improvement
35.A science joins Push to screen statistics in papers
36. D the consequences of the current sorting mechanism
37. A more journalists may be found guilty of phone hacking
38. C was hardly convincing
39. B generally distorted values
40. D moral awareness matters in editing a newspaper